Luxury Horizontal Metal Railing for Stairs
Project ID: #1253
This luxurious horizontal metal railing for a new interior fit-out in Ann Arbor incorporated a thick flat bar with a clean, side-mounted design.
- 1-1/2″ wide, 5/16″ thick steel horizontal flat bar railing
- 2″ wide, 1″ thick metal handrail and end posts
- 1-1/2″ wide, 3/8″ thick mid-posts
- 1-1/2″ square corner posts
- 8″ wide, 1/4″ thick steel flat plate at the side of the stairs
- Satin Black powder coated steel
Fabricated for two interior staircases and a second floor overlook, this horizontal metal railing follows each plane. Tailored to each section, the stair railing required no shims or cutting onsite. Additionally, laser technology and years of experience aided the measuring process. Great Lakes Metal Fabrication worked onsite to complete the project in the middle of the fitout. The homeowner purchased a comprehensive field measure, shop drawings, in-house fabrication, and delivery with experienced railing installers. As a result, the horizontal metal rail became a secure and beautiful complement to these modern spaces.