Iron Spiral Stair with Grate Treads
Project ID: #1001
Strong, welded iron spiral staircase with heavy-duty steel grating treads and finished in a durable satin black powder coating.
- Welded, wrought iron spiral stair
- Compact 60″ diameter footprint
- Convenient access between deck and patio
- Bar grate stair treads that minimize leaf and snow collection
- Anti-slip walking surface
- Metal railing with vertical pickets welded to steps
- Molded cover bar handrail
- Wood deck and rail
- Lakeside home
- Satin black powder coating
Spiral stairways help you move between floors in less space. They use “pie” shaped steps to turn you, either clockwise or counter-clockwise, as you ascend and descend. There are many different applications you can employ for the steps. You can choose from a standard and simple, smooth steel step to adding durable ipe hardwood. Your look can vary from ultra contemporary to altogether traditional. As a result, this choice will work frequently inside and outside of your home. Is this something that you are considering for your home? Contact us today to begin the process!
You might also be interested in this industrial-style Catwalk Cable Railing and Spiral Stair, and these beautiful Spiral Stairs for Deck and Patio.